Quite, Safe and Clean
It will not disturb any existing structure, no drilling or pipes or noise for the drying process
Gets rid of unwanted harmful elements
All mold and bacteria are destroyed in the drying
There is no risk to human health with this drying process. Residents can stay in the building during drying. The walls and ceilings are protected against the impact of microwaves using a special protective material. Microwaves are also safe for water pipes, such as PVC, copper, electrical conduit, electrical outlets and other materials that are installed in the wall.
The Power of Simplicity
Microwaves dry wet and mold-covered surfaces about 10 times faster than traditional methods. Each machine weighs about 70 pounds and is noiseless in operation.
The process will eliminate all woodworm, carpenter ants, larva, spiders and other vermin.
Speed and Efficiency
The microwave drying affects only the wet area while penetrating the thermally non-conductive material. Traditional methods heat the entire surface being dried, this increases the air temperature in the room as well causing a much longer drying period.